Words from Michel jackson Fans كلمات من عشاق مايكل جاكسون


our story is same.i fell in love with him same reason.but i knew songs.but i feel same bout Mike.i mean it seems to me either that he's friend.Mike helps me alot.thinks to Mike i still keep the faith. i was so depressed and i felt it kills me.but Mikey helped me.he helps me to keep the faith. it would be impossible to me without him.especially cause im thinkin the time in negative way.i cant change it.but it seems Mike is somewhere and whispers Keep the Faith so i wanna thank him for everything
i am a christian, and i like mj too. i actually started including him into my prayer list, praying for him everyday just like i pray for my families
Just wanted to send that love back! I've been an MJ fan for 14 yrs. Fan isn't really the best word because with Michael it's so much more than that and I know other MJ fans know what I mean. I've been to a number of fan events in the past and the energy you get from each other knowing that they feel as you do about Michael is incredible! I've found MJ fans to have such kind and friendly personalities. I will forever support him! I love you Michael.
Nobody can stop Michael and his fansNot the haters, not the pressMoonwalk like a butterfly, spin like a beeYou can't make me believe what my eyes can't see!
أعطيتنا الأمل عندما تخلى عنا الجميع
جعلتنا نؤمن بطاقتنا البشرية اللا محدودة
مازلت موجودا بنا و بحبنا لك
و لن ننتظر عودتك فأنت موجود بما قدمته من أبداع فى الماضى
Why Michael Jackson fans r the most Loyal fans!
Here is the reason

تعليقات

  1. يااااااااااااااااااه يا جيمي

    انا مبسوط عشان حاجتين

    اولا اني اول كومنت في التوبيك ده تحديداً

    ثانياً و ده الأهم بقي

    انك فكرتني بذكرياتنا سوا

    و الله كانت ايام حلوه قوي

    يا ريت لو ربعها يرجع تاني

    و في الفيدو الأول البنوته العثل ي قالت كلام مالوش حل قدرت توصف مايكل بجد

    تسلم يا صاحبي

    تحياتي

    ردحذف
  2. انا عارف انك من اكتر الناس اللى هاتحس بكلامى دة و معناه

    يمكن علشان الايام دى بالذات احنا كنا فيها تقريبا 24 ساعة مع بعض

    مش هافكرك باللبس بالبنطلونات القصيرة و القمصان البيضة

    مش هافكرك بالفيديوهات و حمو فاكر حمو لما كنا بنروح ناخد الفيديوهات منه

    فاكر لما كنا بنرقص

    فاكر اللبوم

    bloob on the dance floor

    كانت ايام جميلة جدا بجد

    ردحذف

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة